- All patrons must have a ticket to enter the theatre.
- Please note that not all programming is appropriate for all ages (see information about each show for more details about that show’s appropriateness).
- Only one free ticket per production will be distributed to a FAMU student.
- Any person 55 or above my purchase a senior citizen ticket.
- Discounted ticket prices are offered to all FAMU employees.
- Discounted rates are available for groups of 14 or more.
- With exception of our Essential Theatre subscribers, we do not hold seats or accept phone reservations.
REFUND AND EXCHANGE
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Refunds are only permitted for cancellation of an event.
- Children age 3 and above must have a ticket, sit in a seat, and be able to sit quietly through the entire performance.
- Children age 2 and under may be admitted with a lap pass to family friendly productions in the Charles Winter Wood Theatre.
- Children age 5 and under will not be admitted in the Ronald O. Davis Acting Studio except for designated children’s programs.
- Parents or accompanying adults please remove children from the theatre should the child be unable to sit through a performance without disturbing others.
LOBBY & HOUSE OPENING
- Lobby doors open one hour prior to each event. House doors open 30 minutes prior to each event.
- Late seating is not guaranteed.
- Latecomers will be asked to wait in the lobby for an appropriate moment to be seated in alternative seats (based on availability).
- Patrons who arrive late will be unable to sit in their assigned seats for the first act of the show.
- Patrons may take their assigned seats at intermission (if applicable).
- The House Manager reserves the right to ask any disruptive audience member to leave without a refund.
- As a courtesy to our actors and other audience members, please turn off your watch alarms and cell phones (or set them to silent mode) before entering the theatre.
CAMERA, CAMERA PHONES, AND OTHER RECORDING DEVICES
- Cameras, camera phones, and all other video/audio recording equipment of any kind are strictly prohibited in the theatre.
- No photos or recordings may be taken inside the theatre.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Food and drink are not allowed.
- Please help keep our theatres clean and free of gum and mint wrappers.
Limited parking is available behind Tucker Hall. Patrons may use the Old FAMU DRS Parking lot located off of Gamble Street or the parking garage located on Wahnish Way.
The Charles Winter Wood Theatre and Ronald O. Davis Acting Studio are handicap accessible. Charles Winter Wood Theatre is equipped with assistive listening devices.