COMFORT AND WELL-BEING
As we prepare to bring audiences back into the Charles Winter Wood Theatre and Ronald O. Davis Acting Studio, please read our comfort and well-being protocols below. While these procedures are intended to support the health and well-being of everyone that attends Essential Theatre productions, as well as our students and employees, they do not guarantee protection against COVID-19. Ticket holders assume their own risk when they enter the theatre. It is recommended that patrons are vaccinated or test negative for Covid-19 before attending any event.
Seating and Tickets
- For the 2021-2022 season, our venues will be sold to 60% capacity with social distancing.
- In an effort to seat parties together and provide space between our guests, all tickets are available in groupings of 1, 2, 3, or 4 seats only.
- For a touchless experience, you may purchase tickets online. Tickets can be issued as print-at-home, or you may receive a mobile ticket.
- All tickets will be scanned at the door.
Health and Safety
- The lobby and house will open 40 minutes prior to each performance. Our sales office and will-call will be available for in-person purchase and pick-up during that time.
- Facial masks that cover the mouth, nose, and chin are required to be worn by patrons, staff, and students while in the building. Masks are a requirement regardless of vaccination status. Ticket holders who do not comply with this requirement will not be admitted.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available in the lobby.
- Please be seated when you arrive. This will allow for less congestion in the lobby preshow.
- Please practice social distancing when possible in public areas.
- Any patron who is feeling ill, please stay home and utilize our ticket exchange options. Our ticketing staff will assist in this matter.
- All shared surfaces such as door handles, countertops, and arms of chairs are disinfected before and after each performance.
- The entire theatre is sanitized at the end of each performance.
- Portable air scrubbers are installed to clean and purify the air.
- Printed programs will be limited to Essential Theatre subscribers and their guests. Other patrons should take advantage of our digital programs found here on our webpage.
Seating Disclaimer: For the 2021 – 2022 season, seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis for all performances utilizing social distancing. Same seat privileges will be given on a best effort basis, but cannot be guaranteed.